Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rookie Corner - Missy Lucus (#22)


Missy likes to make my life difficult and apparently yours so good luck reading this (but its ok, she is SOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY! she can't even stand! see picture above)
Also, Missy is my swimming buddy! She taught me how to almost enjoy swimming laps over and over again in a pool...oh and how to put a swim cap on! And apparently, really enjoys ice bathing for some reason. I mean it makes her legs feel really good I guess but its sooo cold.

What is your favorite dinosaur? friends. -animal stuffed best still are They Steg. named stegosaurus a had he and Bronty named brontosaurus a had I fact); …fun them collect to used (I dinosaurs baby Beanie -sized large matching had I and brother my little was I When though. too neat pretty are Stegosauruses them. eat to try or them on pick to dinosaurs other most for big too are and food, of lots eat tall, They’re dinosaurs. coolest the of one are brontosauruses that thought always I’ve

Would you rather be a supermodel or a cheerleader? Ere’sthay onay estionquay aboutay itay; Iay ouldway efinitelyday ebay ay eerleaderchay. Everyonay owsknay atthay upermodelsay areay evernay alloweday otay eatay anyay oodfay ecausebay eythay avehay otay ebay asay innyskay asay ay ickstay! Onenay ofay emthay ouldcay urvivesay inay ethay ealray orldway—Iay ouldcay obablypray alkway ightray upay otay emthay anday eakbray eirthay onesbay. Atay eastlay eerleaderschay ancay ebay athleticay anday appyhay anday oday oolcay ickstray!

What is your favorite throw? (for example, IO flick huck to a fast receiver, OI around break to the dump, etc.) second. last the at just it onto running and it towards sprinting receiver the with air the through fly disc the watch to great so it’s and wrist the of snap a just It’s best. the are receiver fast a to hucks Flick

Would you rather be a Jedi knight or an elf from Rivendale? ahA hatw a ardh hoicec! t’sI asicallyb a rawd, os a andomr hoicec ’llI ays ’dI atherr eb a ediJ nightk. ightL aberss rea os oolc, nda I ouldw ebb lea ot od os anym sefulu hingst yb eingb a asterm fo het orceF. ndA I ouldc unr os astf nda umpj os ighh!

What is your ideal first date? (i.e. romantic outings on the beach with the sun setting, a glass of wine, etc. We need details!) J peelsa llaf ylbaborp dluow I ,hguoht seivom oN .dnuora klaw dna hcaeb a ekil ytterp erehwemos og tsuj dluoc ew sdrawretfa nehT .stibag gnitae evissecxe yna htiw etad ym yawa eracs ot ton sa os oot dnaherofeb tae ot evah dluow I ylsuoivbo tub…doof nailatI ylbaborP .rennid suoiciled a revo gnittes lausac tub ecin a ni tnaw uoy revetahw tuoba klat tsuj nac uoy esuaceb laedi si rennid ot tuo gniog kniht I

If you could have a torrid affair with anyone from past or present, who would he/she be and why? mmH…I evah on adei. eaybM nragorA mrof dorL fo eht singR? se’H yrettp looc dna sinw sattleb dna ftufs, dna eh si hotb a eisw readel dna a loyal drienf.

Would you rather layout D or sky someone? _ thnk skyng ppl s rlly cl bcs jmpng hgh nd grbbng th dsc frm abv smn’s rch s jst wsm. Bt n nswr t ths qstn, _ thnk ’d hv t sy tht ’d rthr lyt D smn bcs t sms hrdr t d; ls, t’s sch _ bg mtvtnl bst fr yr whl tm bcs t dns th thr tm th dsc nd gvs yr tm _ chnc t b n ffns nd hv th pprtnty t scr.


No comments:

Post a Comment